NTU, a young, research-intensive university, is one of the fastest rising universities in
"Over the past six months, we have built up a new cryo-electron microscopy laboratory at NTU with excellent facilities for high-resolution data collection," said Dr.
"The Tecnai Arctica is an industry-leading 200kV cryo-TEM that sets standards in automation, ease-of-use and imaging performance. The system's latest camera, the Falcon II, provides breakthrough imaging capabilities," said
The NTU facility installation also includes a Tecnai with iCorr TEM, which integrates a light microscope directly into the TEM column. This unique combination allows fast, easy localization of specific targets in the sample by fluorescence for direct high-resolution analysis of the target's structure by TEM. With cryo-TEM, NMR, XRD, CLEM, image processing and a protein expression platform, NTU has the potential to become a leading center for imaging excellence.
For more information about FEI's Tecnai TEM solutions, please visit: http://www.fei.com/life-sciences/.
A research-intensive public university,
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option