The announcement came during a signing ceremony at GITEX Technology Week and will enable Etisalat to provide cloud-based, managed secure email solutions as an integrated service provider for the Dubai Public Prosecution. This solution will provide Dubai Public Prosecution with real-time reporting and forensic summaries and up to six months of transaction logs, bandwidth management tools to restrict non-productive web traffic and data loss prevention solutions security, flexibility and convenience as they need.
The managed email solution from Etisalat, powered by Zservices /Zscaler Middle East Cloud/, will supply Dubai Public Prosecution with a fully logged cloud-based security-as-a-service solution for all of their web communications anywhere in the world.
"Many enterprises and government departments require completely secure web services at the fingertips, wherever they are in the world. Etisalat s new cloud-based managed web security service gives business and government both the web access and web security they can rely on," said
Now in its 33rd year, GITEX Technology Week connects more than 138,000 industry professionals and over 3,500 suppliers from 144 countries across five continents, making it one of the world s top three ICT exhibitions. This year s GITEX Technology Week is themed "Where Technology Means Business".
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia