In line with the smart government initiative driven by His Highness
Dubai Chamber’s smartphone app, available on the iOS and Android platforms, provides users with all the information about Dubai Chamber, its products and services, upcoming events, press releases and an archive of all Chamber TV videos in a very concise and effective manner.
Users can locate the branch nearest to them, apply for jobs, register for Chamber events and receive notifications after adding them to their personal calendar. They can download the free app from the
His Excellency Hamad Buamim, President and CEO, Dubai Chamber, stated that the launch of these smartphone services reflects the Chamber's commitment to provide the most upgraded e-services to the representatives of the business community and the wider client base.
He added, "As part of our efforts to serve our customers with the next generation suite of software applications, we have implemented the application of Oracle Fusion Apps and
“The new Oracle Fusion Application which includes Financial, Procurement and
The number of visitors to Dubai Chamber's website from the beginning of this year to the first week of October rose by 17 per cent reaching to 590,000 visitors. This highlights the Chamber's role as a major source of information for the local and global business community.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead