Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "This represents the first example of a visible light-promoted O-glycosylation."
For more information on this research see: An ?-selective, visible light photocatalytic glycosylation of alcohols with selenoglycosides.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include: Alcohols,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts