-- Solution Offers European Resellers Access to Powerful Cloud-Managed Networking
Today's news follows the continued expansion of Comstor's cloud-based offerings for resellers. In September, the company added Cisco-Powered cloud services from PeakColo and collab9 in
"Cloud is finally coming of age - helping customers drive efficiencies and cut costs. As the market's only Cisco-dedicated distributor, Comstor is providing new ways for resellers and customers to grow their business with Meraki," said
The Cisco Meraki portfolio of networking devices is centrally managed via the cloud. The feature-rich, easy-to-use cloud architecture is empowering customers to solve new business problems and reduce operating costs. Core functionality includes:
-- Network Management from a Single Dashboard
-- Total Control of Users, Applications, Devices
-- Secure PCI and HIPAA-Compliant Infrastructure
-- Scalability up to Million-User Deployments
"Virtualization and cloud represent significant new growth paths for businesses. Based on a rich history in networking, Cisco and its channel partners are uniquely qualified to empower customers to optimize the full cloud experience," said
For more than 25 years, Comstor has been dedicated to helping reseller partners worldwide accelerate their businesses utilizing Cisco solutions across a range of cloud, networking, collaboration and datacenter technologies. The Cisco Meraki offering is the next stage in this dedicated partnership -- founded on the depth and breadth of Comstor's unmatched expertise of Cisco datacenter technology.
For more information on Comstor and Cisco Meraki solutions, please visit www.comstor.co.uk [http://www.comstor.co.uk/]. To stay on top of all Comstor and Westcon news, please "Like" our Facebook page [http://www.facebook.com/Westcongroup] or track our LinkedIn [http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4148912&trk=hb_side_g] page.
Web site: http://www.westcongroup.com/
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low