The date has been set for a new street festival in Wells.
Busk for Bliss will put a musician in the doorways of shops in the city - all to raise money for charity.
It might not be unusual to hear buskers in Wells but these will be different as performers will be coming from far and wide to take part.
All the money raised will go to Bliss - a charity which supports families with premature and sick babies.
Georgie Robbins, one of the organisers, said: "I came up with the idea as I wanted to do something with music and this is a good cause.
"I know we've got the big festival with Glastonbury but there doesn't seem to be a big thing about music here.
"I'd like to see more music here in Wells.
"I know some people complain about buskers but the ones that are lined up are quality musicians. And it's for a good cause. I think it'll be nice for the city.
"Last summer we could find all the swans - now we'll be able to go on the busker trail."
Busk for Bliss will start at lunchtime on December 20.
If you are a musician and would like to get involved you can email Georgie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing