The date has been set for a new street festival in Wells.
Busk for Bliss will put a musician in the doorways of shops in the city - all to raise money for charity.
It might not be unusual to hear buskers in Wells but these will be different as performers will be coming from far and wide to take part.
All the money raised will go to Bliss - a charity which supports families with premature and sick babies.
Georgie Robbins, one of the organisers, said: "I came up with the idea as I wanted to do something with music and this is a good cause.
"I know we've got the big festival with Glastonbury but there doesn't seem to be a big thing about music here.
"I'd like to see more music here in Wells.
"I know some people complain about buskers but the ones that are lined up are quality musicians. And it's for a good cause. I think it'll be nice for the city.
"Last summer we could find all the swans - now we'll be able to go on the busker trail."
Busk for Bliss will start at lunchtime on December 20.
If you are a musician and would like to get involved you can email Georgie at email@example.com.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?