The date has been set for a new street festival in Wells.
Busk for Bliss will put a musician in the doorways of shops in the city - all to raise money for charity.
It might not be unusual to hear buskers in Wells but these will be different as performers will be coming from far and wide to take part.
All the money raised will go to Bliss - a charity which supports families with premature and sick babies.
Georgie Robbins, one of the organisers, said: "I came up with the idea as I wanted to do something with music and this is a good cause.
"I know we've got the big festival with Glastonbury but there doesn't seem to be a big thing about music here.
"I'd like to see more music here in Wells.
"I know some people complain about buskers but the ones that are lined up are quality musicians. And it's for a good cause. I think it'll be nice for the city.
"Last summer we could find all the swans - now we'll be able to go on the busker trail."
Busk for Bliss will start at lunchtime on December 20.
If you are a musician and would like to get involved you can email Georgie at email@example.com.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls