The Australian Mobile Awards, held in
The win comes on top of last week s massive win when the Barossa. Be Consumed advertisement was named the best ad in the world at the Cannes Corporate Media and TV Awards.
This is a great result for our Government which is working hard with the tourism sector to sell our beautiful State,
With more tourists heading online to research and book their holidays it is vital that we have a strong online presence.
More than 80 per cent of travellers head online to research and book their travel. Consumer behaviour has changed significantly and the government is keeping pace with that change.
The judges concluded the website: demonstrates the
The site utilises standard swipe style navigation found on touch screen devices allowing the user to discover more about
Each map is integrated with the
Tourism information is displayed on an interactive map and users can select more information such as accommodation, events, sights, experiences, dining or cellar doors.
Mobile traffic to southaustralia.com has doubled in the past 12 months and new information technologies like this are helping
The new mobile site showcases each region with useful information and ideas to encourage visitors to explore
The SATC is calling on tourism and food operators to register to feature on the new mobile state tourism site.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women