Using their iOS or Android smartphone, the Card Scanner App enables companies and their sales staff to scan business cards of prospects by taking a photo. Once the snapshot of the business card is taken, the user selects the key topics discussed and the appropriate follow-up actions.
The Card Scanner App is fully integrated with the most widely used marketing automation and CRM systems. The app automatically transcribes the card data and sends the complete interaction history (contact info, topics, follow-ups) to the user's preferred system. This enables companies attending events to capture critical prospect data and then transfer the data in real-time to their CRM systems so they can start the post-event follow-up process in a quicker and more personalized manner.
"The lead collection process has long been one of the biggest challenges for companies investing in events," says
The Card Scanner App is the latest in atEvent's suite of event marketing apps that enable corporate marketers to automate the process of capturing prospect interactions at every point in the event lifecycle. Other apps in atEvent's suite include the Check-In App, Attendee App, and Fishbowl App.
For more information on atEvent please visit www.at-event.com.
Keywords for this news article include: atEvent, Marketing, Advertising.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign