iPhones, Smartphones, iPads and Tablets -->
"It's common to see every family member in a vehicle using a Smartphone or Tablet and keeping all these devices charged can be a challenge," says
The Quad 4 Port USB 9.6A Rapid Car Charger supplies 2.4A to each of the four USB ports, as opposed to 1-2.1A of other car chargers, so iPads, Smartphones and Tablets charge quickly on the road. Unlike typical car chargers with lower wattage ratings, Aleratec's Quad 4 Port USB 9.6A Rapid Car Charger supplies 48W of total output power. The higher power rating allows the device to distribute 2.4 amps to four USB ports or 9.6A total. The result is faster, more efficient charging of App-loaded, power-hungry portable devices.
Features of the Quad 4 Port USB 9.6A Rapid Car Charger include:
• Compatible with Apple devices including iPhone 5 and iPad 4
• Compatible with Android Tablets and Smartphones
• Four 2.4A high-power USB ports
• 48W of total output power
• Compact design fits easily in a glove box
The Quad 4 Port USB 9.6A Rapid Car Charger is designed to Aleratec's strict quality control standards, so users can count on fast and reliable charging. "Today's consumers and professionals rely on their portable devices for communication, entertainment, navigation, and more," concludes Solomon. "The Quad 4 Port USB 9.6A Rapid Car Charger helps keep their devices fully charged and ready to go."
The Quad 4 Port USB 9.6A Rapid Car Charger (part number 250247) is available direct from Aleratec and leading resellers including
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Aleratec-Quad-4-Port-9-6A/Rapid-Car-Charger-250247/prweb11257923.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.