ZCC 7.0 features
Zeacom TouchPoint is a true breakthrough in agent empowerment. The new 'minimalist' interface is designed to encourage collaboration both inside and outside the contact center, and as such improve first-contact resolution of customer needs. The application provides real-time information and 'context-aware' functionality to maximize efficiency, and its lean, compact nature prevents desktop clutter and information overload for those users who also work in CRM and other business applications.
Additional productivity features available in ZCC 7.0 include:
•Increased agent utilization - Outdial for Lync allows outbound campaigns, such as collections, outbound sales campaigns and appointment reminders, to be run during slow inbound calling periods. This improves agent productivity and offers revenue generation opportunities within the contact center.
•New customer feedback channels -
•Improved redundancy - Database replication is now supported in a variety of configurations, ensuring that the standby server is always current; this significantly enhances performance in multiple disaster recovery scenarios.
•Enhanced product portfolio - As a part of the larger Enghouse Interactive business,
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend