Huawei Ascend P6, which is just 6.18 mm thin and is considered as the thinnest smartphone of the world, is now available in
Huawei Ascend P6 comes with 2 GB RAM, 8 GB ROM, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system, 1.5 GHz quad core processor, 4.7 inch display, 8 megapixel rear camera, 5 megapixel front camera, and a 2000 mAh battery. It has also a 32 GB micro SD card slot.
The IPS display of Ascend P6 has 1280x720 pixels (high definition) resolution. The phone has WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS with GLONASS support, micro USB port, and FM radio.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.