The Queen and the The Duke of Edinburgh, enjoy a performance of a song from the musical Guys and Dolls, during a visit at the National Theatre in London, to commemorate the institution's 50th anniversary The National Theatre opened its doors in 1963 with the Hollywood star Sir Laurence Olivier as its first director and over the decades has staged 800 productions. The famous theatre moved to its South Bank home in 1976.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Darrell Issa Apologizes to Elijah Cummings
- Pussy Riot Members Attacked at McDonald's