HE Younis Haji Al Khouri, Undersecretary of the
The new app was launched in the presence of HE Khalid Al Bustani, Assistant Undersecretary for International Financial Relations at MoF, HE Mariam Mohammad Al Amiri, Assistant Undersecretary for the Management of Financial Resources at MoF and a number of Heads of Departments at the Ministry. The launch took place at the Federal e- Government's booth during MoF's participation in GITEX Technology Week 2013.
MoF customers may access the new application and request for Tax Domicile and VAT certificates to be issued to them through the use of smart phones with 'Android' or 'IOS' software and without the need to visit or access the Ministry's premises or website. Customers will be able to present the required documents through their smart phone's camera and easily upload them to the application. In addition, fees for the issuance of the Tax Domicile and VAT certificates will be settled through the Ministry e-Dirham system.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages
- Apple: Disney Animation iPad App Best of 2013
- China Provokes Bitcoin Crash
- Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Atlanta, San Jose