The TechBEST Awards represent the 'voice' of the TSIA global community and are awarded in three categories for 2013 – Best in Satisfaction, Best in Adoption and Best in Show.
The TechBEST in Adoption award recognizes a solution that dramatically effects services operations, as measured by year over year growth in adoption and market share scores from the TSIA annual global survey on technology adoption, planned spending and satisfaction. The TechBEST in Adoption award was presented to Compuware Changepoint at the
"We are honored and delighted to bring home the TechBEST in Adoption award, and to be recognized for our very hard work in achieving year over year market share growth and customer adoption," says
"The TechBEST Awards represent the 'voice' of the TSIA global community. A TechBEST Best in Adoption award winner has proven success in demonstrating value and meeting the unique needs of their customers' service organizations," said
Compuware Changepoint enables growth and improved efficiency for technology services organizations. Our powerful solution marries PSA, PPM and powerful business analytics giving services teams total operational visibility and control over the services portfolio. Services organizations can manage every aspect of their business with Changepoint from customer acquisition, to services delivery, through to financial control and visibility. Changepoint allows services teams to achieve strong margins, manage projects and resources with greater efficiency, deliver a competitive product and services mix, and maintain top-line revenues and bottom-line profitability. Flexible and easy to use, Changepoint is built for today's modern workforce, accessible from tablets and smart phones, and available as a
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low