Trackstar has just launched The TM470R - a real-time GPS tracking system designed for Stolen Vehicle Tracking of Plant and
“Key features that set the TM470R apart are that it is ruggedised with a toughened outer casing and therefore fit for purpose in the Plant and Agricultural machinery arena, as well as offering integrated European cover in over 50 countries,” said
Track down on Theft
Nearly 100,000 plant and agricultural machines are stolen a year in the
Tackling the rise in machinery theft
Trackstar, Trafficmaster’s stolen vehicle tracking for plant and agricultural machinery solution helps combat the risk of machines being stolen following the theft of the keys.
If a machine is moved without the keys, a silent alert is sent to Trackstar’s
Trackstar is fully accredited by Thatcham, the UK’s insurance industry body, as a stolen vehicle tracking system. This means that the product meets set standards in its hardware, functionality and all of its processes. Not only that but Trackstar’s installation engineers also have to be independently vetted and registered so that they are qualified to fit covert security systems.
• Trackstar deploys the latest GPS Stolen Vehicle Tracking technology to immediately locate and track your vehicle, liaise with the police and recover your vehicle in the shortest possible time.
• Trackstar pinpoints the location of a stolen vehicle every 20 seconds. If your vehicle is moved illegally we locate it using the Global Positioning System (GPS) in your Trackstar vehicle tracking unit. If your vehicle is moved without the use of its keys, the unit will notify us and we will contact you immediately.
• Trackstar is the only
• In the first 6 months of last year Trackstar recovered a total value of £3,082,062 worth of vehicles; with the shortest recovery time of only 8 minutes!
Already proven and trusted by prestige motor manufacturers, Thatcham approved Trackstar stolen vehicle tracking, which is monitored 24 hours a day in the
Trackstar is headquartered at
About Teletrac® and Trafficmaster®
Teletrac, a partner in the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11256804.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors