The company claims the Blade smartphone is the world's slimmest smartphone and is 3mm thick. The device has a Dual Core 1.2GHz processor and 4.2 Android Jelly Bean operating system.
Weighing 140 grams, the ultra-slim and light smartphone comes with a 4.5 QHD screen, built-in 3G, GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth and built-in 512MB DDR3 RAM and 12GB storage capacity.
According to Touchmate, the new product sets the benchmark in future smartphone technology and comes with a dual sim slot for browsing and calling.
"Blade is now the most highly advanced smartphone ever to be launched in the
"We are confident that the latest range will do very well here in the
He says Touchmate is keen to capitalise on its strong position in the mid-price tablet market and wants to replicate the success it has enjoyed in tablets sector with its smartphone array.
"The MEA region is an important market for us. We will continue to strengthen our range to address the needs of all smartphone users," he says.
The Touchmate Blade smartphone is priced at AED999.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel