More and more people are turning to software programs on digital devices to satisfy all their marketing needs. A survey by
More often than not, a lot of the success on the digital realm is through having the right software and it can help increase sales for a company. This is a topic which
“Everyone these days owns a PC and you can’t really avoid purchasing software for it,” reveals
Although a computer or smartphone might be the hub many businesses, none of them would be able to perform their job without having the right software. Software is something that many customers are keen to own but are also willing to pay for if it’s right for them no matter where it might be made. For affiliates, they can also focus more on showcasing what the program can do to interested buyers as free trials allow potential buyers to see whether it is right for their needs.
During the podcast, James and the panel will discuss many of the benefits of promoting software programs and show it can be a valuable to marketing professionals.
“We've had James on the show before and he is always a wealth of great information,” explains Affiliate Buzz host
Software is always going to be a valuable resource that will be needed in the digital world so knowing how to use it to boost sales will help affiliates enjoy higher profits sooner rather than later.
Listen to the podcast here:
Research statistic: http://brickstreetsoftware.com/content/posts/7-stats-to-build-your-multichannel-marketing-business-case/
AMWSO is an internet marketing firm based in
Phone: (604) 535-6352
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11255212.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines