Industry analysts say LG's G Flex was in response to a recent release of Galaxy Round by its main competitor,
The hand sets range from simple ones for voice calls to latest Smartphone models for data services and other sophisticated applications.
Verge, an IT publication in what it termed as leaked information, did not release the specific date for launch of the G Flex by LG, but pointed out that the firm would also release
It said G Flex is curved from top to bottom while its competitor Galaxy Round is curved from left to right. G Flex is 4G compatible, it cannot be easily broken because it has a plastic screen, it added.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama
- Gay Athletes Part of U.S. Sochi Group
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill