Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "ZnO nanorods in good orientation led to higher transmittance and improved optical properties."
For more information on this research see: Solution growth of vertical aligned ZnO nanorod arrays on ZnO seed layers fabricated by Langmuir-Blodgett method.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from Q. Feng,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill