Starlink, a distributor of IT security solutions, has come to GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK 2013 with a brand new go-to-market strategy for its solutions portfolio.
"We are not into infrastructure security; we are not into IDS [intrusion detection systems] or antivirus or firewall," Othman says. "We concentrate on next-generation security solutions that can complement infrastructure solutions."
Starlink starts with the story of access control, which concerns the location and sensitivity of data. Four different products, from vendors such as SafeNet and
Four products participate in the vulnerability management story, including those from Redseal and
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge