The solution has been very well received by executives, employees and managers, according to Kopstick. "Everyone likes that it provides a holistic view of an employee with easy-to-understand reporting and visuals. We can see right away where we need to build the organization and where we need to develop talent."
"In just a short amount of time, we've seen some major wins with talent management, thanks to Halogen," Kopstick summed up. "We see them as a long-term partner in our success."
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Health Care Signups Picked up Pace in November