Contract notice: X86-based server systems for data center operation and installation services.
Subject of this tender is both a framework contract per lot about the purchase and delivery of new servers from different power classes and on the other services in the form of installation services (design, installation, commissioning, and inventory). The contract duration is 12 months per lot. An extension of the respective contract period of 12 months each can be up to 3 times agreed by mutual consent (to a total maximum of 48 months).
Total quantity or scope: Lot 1 binding 111 servers of different categories of manufacturer
Lot 2 binding server 21 different categories of manufacturer AMD, estimated 65 servers of different categories of manufacturer AMD and various compatible accessories.
Lot 3 62 pieces authentic standard mounting 19 "Rack-Server/Stand-Server, 7 piece standard installation including full configuration of the BladeCenter blades, 5 pcs Express recessed 19" Rack-Server/Stand-Server.
This contract is divided into lots: yes
Deadline for the request of documents:
Time limit for receipt of requests for documents or for accessing documents:
Time-limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate:
Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up: German.
Tender documents : T18927316.html
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Boehner Blames Obama, Senate for Congressional Inactivity
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25