Under a "New Memory Paradigm" theme, Samsung introduced advanced memory solutions optimized especially for next generation data centers that use cloud computing based on a big data platform. This type of infrastructure is rapidly increasing in support of the mobile computing industry. The newly presented fifth generation green memory solutions will help to resolve key data center issues by achieving dramatic performance improvements, securing additional physical space for systems, and saving large amounts of power.
In his keynote,
"We will continue to benefit society with the introduction of green IT technology in cooperation with our global partners to lead the global IT industry in creating greater shared value for customers," he added.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts