The Galaxy Star Pro comes with Android Jelly Bean 4.1 operating system, dual SIM connectivity, and 4 inch display.
Samsung has announced a 4 inch display bearing Android smartphone, called Galaxy Star Pro, for
The Samsung Galaxy Star Pro has Android Jelly Bean 4.1 operating system with Samsung's new Motion user interface, layered on top of it. The handset is powered by a 1 GHz single core processor which is based on ARM Cortex A5 architecture and is assisted by a 512 MB RAM. There is 4 GB of onboard storage in the Galaxy Star Pro as well of which nearly 2 GB would be available for users. You can though expand its memory to up to 32 GB using a micro SD card.
For imaging there is a 2 megapixel fixed focus camera in the Samsung Galaxy Star Pro that is capable for recording videos at 15 frames per second. It has though no front facing camera. The Samsung Galaxy Star Pro has WiFi, Bluetooth and USB connectivity as well. For multimedia the device along with audio video player gets stereo FM with recording functionality as well. The device is powered by a 1500 mAh battery which should provide 1-2 days' worth of usage.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits