The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The antitumor and antioxidant activities of the synthesized azo dyes and their Cu(II) azo complexes have been evaluated."
For more information on this research see: Complex formation, thermal behavior and stability competition between Cu(II) ion and Cu(0) nanoparticles with some new azo dyes. Antioxidant and in vitro cytotoxic activity. Spectrochimica Acta Part A, Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2013;107():359-70 (see also Antioxidants).
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Antioxidants,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama
- Time No Longer Stands Still for Cuban Entrepreneurs