Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "From thermal simulations and atomic force microscopy measurements, a mechanism of CTOP film fabrication by KrF laser irradiation is proposed."
For more information on this research see: Improvement of the photoluminescence of CaTiO3:Pr phosphor. film grown by excimer laser-assisted metal organic decomposition. Materials Letters, 2013;108():176-178. Materials Letters can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting T.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets