With economic development, social progress, and the increasing scarcity of traditional energy sources, the usage of green energy sources has become an urgent need facing the society. As a clean and renewable energy, solar energy has been favored by an increasing number of people. The South Korean government strongly encourages the development of renewable energy sources including solar energy, and focuses on renewable energy efficiency improvements, in order to gradually reduce the fossil energy applications.
Over the past ten years,
This solution uses the maximum power point tracking (MPPT) technique to improve the solar conversion efficiency to 98.5%, and maximizes the hybrid usage of solar energy, diesel, and grid energy, and significantly reduces the total cost of ownership (TCO).
According to Mr.
This solution also applies to oil and gas pipeline security scenarios. Oil and gas pipelines deployed in remote areas are confronting numerous security risks. To secure these pipelines, energy companies tend to deploy video surveillance, intrusion detection, and leakage prevention systems that require stable power supply.
For more information of
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead