Made in the
"Customers have asked us," said
Patton's CL2300 4-port managed Ethernet extenders feature remote management (via RS-232 console) with such security features as SSH and Stateful Firewall-plus optional Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) on one of the four Ethernet ports. The CL2300 can reach up to 27,000 feet over standard voice-grade copper cable.
Perhaps the greatest customer benefit of Patton's CopperLink line is extending the useful life of existing-and ubiquitous-copper network infrastructures.
"You can use what you've already got," Grant comments. "The time and cost of installing new fiber, or even Cat5, can easily turn any networking project into a non-starter."
Patton has built Ethernet extenders in the
Today CopperLink™ Ethernet Extenders are installed and operating in a vast diversity of environments, including
Keywords for this news article include: Ethernet, Networks,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs