Panasonic has launched the world's first 20-inch tablet with a 4K resolution at the Gitex 2013.
The product is the Toughpad 4K UT-MB5, which is the world's first 20 inch tablet with a 4K resolution display for the
The Toughpad 4K — UT-MB5 is the flagship product in Panasonic's groundbreaking new Ultra-High Definition Toughpad range. Offering a new digital viewing experience called 4K which is more than four times better than HD at 3840 x 2560 pixels, the Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 is a business rugged, portable tablet that breaks new ground in digital viewing with 4K resolution, collaborative working with touchscreen capabilities and a unique Panasonic Electronic Touch Pen for pin-point accuracy and annotation.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency