“We are working closely with our customers to develop the digital-based tools that enable them to push the boundaries of technology innovation, while reducing cost,” said Mr.
Featuring Orbotech’s powerful Multi-Image Technology™ with specially designed capabilities for advanced IC substrates, Ultra Fusion 600 achieves the highest levels of inspection accuracy and operational efficiency for successful production of today’s challenging designs. The system utilizes an innovative optical head to accommodate the requirements of semi-additive process (SAP/MSAP) and flip-chip structures. With patented, LED based 3-D illumination, Ultra Fusion 600 ensures full uniformity light coverage over all objects on the surface of the IC substrate, providing greater inspection clarity than possible with conventional 2-D lighting solutions. The system’s micro defect detection identifies fine and critical shallow shorts. To overcome the limitations of a standard, off-the-shelf lens, Ultra Fusion 600 utilizes a custom-developed lens which enables variable resolution. Dynamic focus ensures superior image quality on warped panels in high magnification. The system has the full flexibility to inspect all IC Substrates types, from the most advanced FC-BGA to typical CSP applications, and optimizes throughput according to each job’s line/space features.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11260656.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief