According to a statement released by the company, the Z-PAD will help promote high levels of performance that will guarantee a competitive edge for end-users while giving IT departments the ability to integrate with existing IT structures as the tablet is compatible to current Windows applications and Microsoft Office programs.
The tablets, which have an upscale fit and finish, designed to ensure longevity, also comes with Wi-Fi and 3G to enhance user connectivity.
The flagship of the range includes the Z-PAD v 7 which runs on 4th generation Intel Core i3 -3217U 1.80GHz processor and
On the other hand, the Z- PAD v6 tablet runs on a dual core processor, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean upgradeable, 10-inch display with 1280×800 pixel resolution, dual cameras (front and rear), supports GSM and has a 10 point Capacitive Multi-touch and also guarantees long battery life. While the Z-PAD v 5 has a Dual core processor, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean upgradeable, 7-inch display with 1280×800 pixel resolution, dual cameras, 10 point Capacitive Multi-touch, GSM support and a long battery life.
Z-PAD's launch comes at a time when the ICT adoption rate in
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data