SureClinical™, a leading provider of secure pharmaceutical and healthcare clinical content management solutions, announced today an exclusive partnership with DigiCert®, a global leader in authentication and encryption services, to deliver the first
Signatures created by DigiCert digital certificates can be used to verify both the source and integrity of a document. Entities using signed documents are assured the document is the original, unmodified version. DigiCert’s inclusion in the Adobe® Approved Trust List facilitates e-signing of Adobe® PDFs and the creation of digital IDs. A digital ID typically contains the signer’s name and e-mail address, the name of the organization that issued the certificate validating the ID, a serial number and an expiration date.
Using these certificates in connection with the SureEsign platform, a signer can execute Adobe PDF documents anytime and anywhere using SureClinical’s new, patent-pending two-factor signing authentication technology. This technology for mobile devices provides strong identification of signing parties and a highly secure environment.
In the pharmaceutical market, the U.S.
“Legacy signing solutions require companies to install and maintain expensive on-site server signing security hardware, signing software, and support services,” said SureClinical President and CEO
DigiCert’s document signing certificates enable SureClinical to provision highly trusted digital signing services that can be viewed and verified in the latest versions of Adobe® Reader® and Adobe® Acrobat®.
“DigiCert is excited to be the exclusive provider of SureClinical’s document signing certificates,” said DigiCert CEO
Documents signed by the SureEsign platform contain a certificate credential that accurately identifies the individual signer. The signature is readily viewed and verified in SureClinical’s mobile, web or desktop clients, or in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.
The SureEsign platform offers BioPharma and Healthcare organizations the following services:
• Digital signing of office documents or medical images using highly trusted Adobe digital certificates
• Viewing and instant validation of signed documents in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat
• Storage of digital IDs on U.S. NIST approved FIPS-140 level 3 compliant hardware security modules
• Certifications for
• Integration of digital signing and workflow services with pharmacy and healthcare applications through the SureEsign open API
SureClinical’s SureEsign services are available as an optional module for the SureTrial eTMF cloud application and will be widely available beginning Q4 2013.
DigiCert is a premier online trust provider of enterprise security solutions with an emphasis on authentication, PKI and high-assurance digital certificates. Headquartered in
Copyright © 2013 SureClinical. All rights reserved. SureClinical, SureEsign, SureTrial, and the SureTrial logo are trademarks of SureClinical. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11262807.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse