ELECTRONIC parts manufacturer Laird rose to the top of the
Total revenue in the third quarter increased by six per cent year-on-year to £141m and by 15 per cent quarter-on-quarter, the firm said yesterday.
Revenue in the performance materials division rose 26 per cent quarter-on-quarter to £93m, due to new products launched by Laird's customers in the gaming console and smartphone markets.
"We are making good strategic progress and our expectations for the year remain unchanged," said chief executive
The firm's shares eventually closed 8.1 per cent higher yesterday at £243.9.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November