The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Lower throughput studies will find value in the manual and semi-manual protocols, while all types of studies--low-, medium-, and high-throughput--will find value in the semi-manual and automated protocols."
For more information on this research see: Single nucleotide polymorphism genotyping using BeadChip microarrays. Current Protocols In Human Genetics, 2013;Chapter 2():Unit 2.9 (see also Genetics).
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting G. Lambert, Genetic Basis of Human Disease Division,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.