Natus, an paternity prenatal DNA testing agency, has announced the launch of their new, revamped website. The new site has been optimized for mobile use so that customers can browse Natus’ DNA testing services on their smartphone device, order products or retrieve account information on-the-go.
Natus offers prenatal DNA testing, adoption DNA testing, and paternity testing services. All DNA tests are reviewed and reported by
“We’re excited to launch our redesigned website for our mobile customers,” states a Natus representative. “By offering a mobile option our customers can order the DNA testing kits they need while they’re at work, on the road or anywhere they go while keeping their information 100% secure.”
Natus offers noninvasive prenatal testing without causing harm to the child or mother. Natus offers a prenatal DNA testing kit that identifies to determine the father of the child in a comfortable and un intrusive way, both to the mother and child.
Women can order their prenatal testing kits and other DNA testing kits online through the Natus website. Ordering has been simplified so that customers just input their test, fill out contact information, and purchase. Additional options, including test result receiving options, expedited services, and adding additional tested parties to be tested, are also available. women are encouraged to visit the new online store, to check out the DNA testing options and try out the new, simplified ordering process. Natus looks forward to customer feedback so that they can enhance and improve the user experience in the future.
Natus is a DNA testing agency that offers a wide range of testing services at affordable prices. These noninvasive testing options are safe for children, pregnant women and adults. The new online store and exclusive pricing is offered to Natus customers only. All information is protected and kept private and DNA tests are overseen by
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11252186.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief