Iranian researchers at
Results of the research can be applied in aerospace industries, ISNA reported.
The research was conducted through sol-gel method with AlCl3, 6H2O, TEOS and B2O3 material.
The material was synthesized in the form of composite Al2O3-SiC at 1,600 degrees centigrade and was heated at 1,700 degrees centigrade. Then micro-structures and mechanical properties of the sample were then studied.
Results of the research were published in
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses