The new "app" was launched in the presence of
Commenting on the launch,
MoF customers can access the new application and request for Tax Domicile and VAT certificates to be issued to them through the use of smart phones using Android or IOS software and without the need to visit or access the Ministry s premises or website.
Customers will be able to present required documentation through their smart phone s camera and easily upload them to the application. In addition, fees for the issuance of the Tax Domicile and VAT certificates will be settled through the Ministry's e-Dirham system, which is a simple and secure method of electronic payment. Fees for governmental and non- governmental transactions will be collected via the electronic gateway.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL