ENP Newswire -
Release date- 20102013 - Taoyuan,
The new LIQMAX 120S series features a patented Shunt-Channel-Technology (SCT) (Figure 1) to improve thermal conductivity, a unique 3D extruded cold-plate structure designed for better stability and rapid heat conductivity. The HP variant has a high-pressure airflow fan while the TAA variant comes with patented blue circular LED lights. Both fans feature a Smart APS (Adjustable Peak Speed) Control provides 3 peak RPM options. Figure 1: Patented Shunt-Channel-Technology
The quality and design of the water block determines the cooling performance of a liquid cooler. This is why LIQMAX 120S applies
Furthermore, the renowned ENERMAX Twister Bearing is now integrated with High-Pressure Airflow Fan with APS Control (patented). The fans also come with 3 cooling PWM variable modes, including Silent Mode at 600~1300 RPM, Performance Mode at 600~2000 RPM and Overclock Mode at 600~2500 RPM (Figure 3).
LIQMAX 120S-HP & LIQMAX 120S-TAA coolers also feature a ceramic bearing for longer life span. LIQMAX series supports the following Intel CPUs: LGA 775/1150/ 1155/1156/1366/2011; AMD based processors: AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+/FM1/FM2 with trouble-free smart bracket installation.
The LIQMAX 120S (ELC-LM120S-HP/ ELC-LM120S-TAA) will be available in mid-November. For more information, please visit: www.enermax.com.
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org]
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.