A MIDLANDS family law specialist has been chosen to co-present a new Indian television talk show.
Rupinder Nandra, solicitor advocate at mfg Solicitors, has been picked to front Big Question - a one-hour current affairs programme which is set to be aired weekly on the Sky network.
The 31-year-old, from Hagley, who joined mfg's family department in 2010, is putting her expertise in children and family law to good use in the show where she is sharing her knowledge and advising the studio audience on a range of family-related subjects such as domestic violence.
Filming for the show, aimed at a younger Sikh and non-Sikh audiences across the UK and Europe, takes place at the Akaal Channel studios in the Jewellery Quarter.
Ms Nandra said: "It's an honour to be part of an exciting new venture. The show covers some big issues and the feedback has been exceptional. My confidence is growing with every show that is recorded."
The show is on Tuesdays at 9pm on Sky channel 858.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim