A MIDLANDS family law specialist has been chosen to co-present a new Indian television talk show.
Rupinder Nandra, solicitor advocate at mfg Solicitors, has been picked to front Big Question - a one-hour current affairs programme which is set to be aired weekly on the Sky network.
The 31-year-old, from Hagley, who joined mfg's family department in 2010, is putting her expertise in children and family law to good use in the show where she is sharing her knowledge and advising the studio audience on a range of family-related subjects such as domestic violence.
Filming for the show, aimed at a younger Sikh and non-Sikh audiences across the UK and Europe, takes place at the Akaal Channel studios in the Jewellery Quarter.
Ms Nandra said: "It's an honour to be part of an exciting new venture. The show covers some big issues and the feedback has been exceptional. My confidence is growing with every show that is recorded."
The show is on Tuesdays at 9pm on Sky channel 858.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'