Iskratel announced the general availability of its flagship universal Home gateway Innbox V60-U, which is the successor of Innbox V50-U. V60-U is a high-end carrier-class networking platform for advanced triple play services, including multiple HDTV channel support over wireless network. Universal Home Gateway Innbox V60-U combines ADSL2+, VDSL2, electrical Ethernet and P2P FTTH modem combined with a powerful home networking engine in a single device. With this product, service providers can offer line-speed connections up to 1Gbps.
Furthermore, Innbox V60-U allows multiple profile arrangement and vectoring support to gain symmetrical or asymmetrical connections from CO and deliver desired bandwidths. Local area networks have been looked upon and are handled by five Gigabit Ethernet ports, boosted with a wireless access point of the latest 802.11n standard with 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz simultaneous WiFi operation, bringing relief to those troublesome wirings. In addition, a DECT base station and two analog phone ports for telephony services are provided using VoIP technology compatible with SIP server environments. On top of that, two USB2.0 host ports are available for value-added features such as 3G fallback, file sharing with DLNA server and a printer server.
Most Popular Stories
- Free Social Media Marketing Seminar
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Trader Denies Rate-Rigging in LIBOR Scandal
- Falling Gas Costs Keep U.S. Consumer Prices Flat
- How Do You Store the Wind?
- Mandela, Walker Among Google's Top Searches
- BlackBerry Sheds More Execs
- Mega Millions Jackpot Climbs to $586 Million
- Budget Bill Passes Key Hurdle in Senate
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach