A company in
Moreover, PIL wants to cash in on what it claimed to be a
Noting the possible impact of the company's operations in the country, the
Agriculture Undersecretary for Operations
"We want to enter into
PIL has been present in
It has partnered with the
The company also has biotechnology products for animal feeds, pharmaceuticals and nutritional supplements for aqua and fish and the entire livestock sector.
The DA may also use the same products in its program called Bhoochetana, an Indian word for soil rejuvenation.
It is a partnership between the
The BAR Director
It provides for the BAR's release of
"Our Bhoochetana program may involve primary crops like coconut in Region 4 [Quezon], jack fruit as a flagship crop in Region 8 [Samar-Leyte] and rubber in
PIL India'"present in 14 countries including
It will employ 250 people in a subsequent investment that will bring the total to
PIL's team may also soon visit
The first-generation organic fertilizers are compost fertilizers that use chicken or other animals' dung or vermi-compost type manure, urea, muriate of potash and diammonium phosphate.
Second-generation products are bio-fertilizers and effective microorganisms which cannot provide nutritional requirements and act only as facilitators to improve soil health.
Prathista's 3G bioorganic nutritional products, produced through sophisticated fermentation biotechnology, tap innovative molecules.
PIL has released to the market bioorganic based phosphorus, potash, nitrogen, calcium, zinc and all other major and minor nutritional inputs and fertilizers to meet nutritional requirements for all crops.
Prathista India has already registered
PIL intends to market the products to
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs