Moving the AR image matching to the cloud means that the resource-intensive processing takes place on the server side rather than on the user's device. This improves performance and makes it possible to host potentially unlimited AR content in the cloud.
Aurasma 2.5 has been optimized to handle the growing volumes of data and increased AR demands of the enterprise. Aurasma 2.5 can automatically match images with relevant digital information without any human intervention by making use of existing databases and HP Autonomy's big data analytics technology. This means that users can visually search the world around them with Aurasma to discover relevant information in context.
Aurasma 2.5 features digital content for thousands of well-known brand logos, which allow users to visually search for content immediately upon downloading the Aurasma app. Users can find out which logos come to life and see Aurasma's visual search in action by downloading Aurasma from the
"We love working with companies that, like Best Western, are committed to innovation," said
"As more and more companies use augmented reality to improve their customer interactions, Aurasma needed to scale to meet our customer demands," said
Additional information about HP Aurasma is available at www.aurasma.com/.
About HP Autonomy
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets