For more information about the Gonal-f® RFF Redi-ject™, please call Fertility Lifelines at 1-866- 538-7879.
For information about Gonal-f® RFF Redi-ject™, please click here to visit emdserono.com for the Prescribing Information. Patients should consult their health care provider for additional information.
*Revised Formulation Female About Gonal-f® RFF Redi-ject™ (follitropin alfa injection) Gonal-f® RFF Redi-ject™ (follitropin alfa injection) is indicated for: Induction of ovulation and pregnancy in oligo-anovulatory women in whom the cause of infertility is functional and not due to primary ovarian failure, development of multiple follicles in ovulatory women as part of an Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) cycle. Prior to initiation of treatment with Gonal-f® RFF Redi-ject™: Women should have a complete gynecologic and endocrinologic evaluation and diagnose the cause of infertility. Primary ovarian failure and potential pregnancy should be excluded. Tubal patency should be demonstrated.
Gonal-f® RFF Redi-ject™ is contraindicated in women who exhibit: Hypersensitivity to recombinant FSH preparations or one of their excipients, high levels of FSH indicating primary gonadal failure, pregnancy, uncontrolled non-gonadal endocrinopathies, sex hormone dependent tumors of the reproductive tract and accessory organs, tumors of pituitary gland or hypothalamus, abnormal uterine bleeding of undetermined origin, ovarian cyst or enlargement of undetermined origin, not due to polycystic ovary syndrome.
This product should only be prescribed by physicians specializing in fertility or reproductive health and only when appropriate monitoring facilities are available. The lowest effective dose should be used. Gonal-f® RFF Redi-ject™ is a potent gonadotropin capable of causing Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS) with or without pulmonary or vascular complication and multiple births.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response