Global provider of wireless chipset services
Budii is powered by DSP's DCX DECT SoC service, which delivers DECT cordless telephony capabilities including HD voice, and multi-handsets. The Budii home smartphone and tablet are both powered by DSP's XpandR III multimedia chipset service, running Android OS.
DSP's DCX is a DECT SoC which delivers full home coverage, HD voice and ULE (Ultra Low Energy) support for home automation and monitoring. Supporting multiple lines and handsets and featuring in-field software upgradability, DCX aims to enable home gateway developers to bring to market products complying with the
Most Popular Stories
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook