Cypress's CapSense touch-sensing solutions have replaced over 4.5 billion mechanical buttons in mobile handsets, laptops, consumer electronics, home appliances, medical equipment, automotive applications, and many other systems with mechanical buttons or switches.
"Closing in on shipping 1 billion capacitive touch-sensing controllers is proof-positive of our market leadership'"now at 4x the sales of the No. 2 provider,' said
Cypress's CapSense portfolio, the industry's broadest and most integrated, enhances industrial design and reliability with the world's most noise-immune and water tolerant capacitive touch-sensing interfaces, including proximity sensing, where direct touch is not required. CapSense controllers feature the industry's widest operating voltage range and multiple low-power modes, making them highly suitable for regulated and unregulated battery-operated applications. Cypress's revolutionary SmartSense™ Auto-Tuning algorithm saves design and production cycles, accelerating time-to-market for CapSense customers, while ensuring optimal sensor performance during run-time. Cypress also simplifies designs with its EZ-Click™ customizer tool, GUI-based software that combines device configuration, visual feedback, and production line testing for streamlined register configuration of controllers in its CapSense Express™ family. More information is available at www.cypress.com/go/capsense.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag