"There are very few people in the industry that have the level and years of specialized expertise Michael bring to GELI," said Dr.
Mirroring the solar industry's success in financing system installation through innovative modeling approaches, GELI's Energy Operating System provides the sizing, analysis and operation of microgrid systems, which can include solar, energy storage, electric vehicle chargers, lighting, HVAC and a wide range of energy generation and conservation technologies. With the modeling in place, GELI's Energy Economic View™ assigns value to energy storage within a project, opening the door for investors, to operate in the dynamic aggregation and syndication of electricity into the market.
"It's satisfying to see our industry achieve the level of adoption we've always known it was capable of, the greatest impact of which will be to unlock the true value of storage--allowing for balancing load and generation in a way that transforms "intermittent" renewables into grid-reliable generation sources," said
Keywords for this news article include: Growing Energy Labs Inc.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response