Following is the original release in its entirety: GAZZANG ANNOUNCES SUPPORT FOR GE PREDIX™ Industrial Internet Platform Will Rely on Big Data Security to Deliver Critical Infrastructure Services Gazzang, the big data security experts, announced it will support and develop cybersecurity solutions for Predix™, GE's software platform for building and managing Industrial Internet applications. Predix enables some of the world's largest companies to more closely measure machine performance and efficiency, and in the process, minimize unplanned downtime.
Launched last week, Predix combines industry-leading technologies from companies including AT&T, Amazon Web Services, Pivotal and
In a recent press release, GE Chairman and CEO
"Cybersecurity is a key concern when it comes to protecting critical infrastructure services such as aviation, power and water, transportation, oil and gas, and others," said
Gazzang provides encryption and key management for the Pivotal application embedded within Predix. Gazzang's high-performance transparent data encryption and key management are purpose-built for big data and cloud environments to ensure sensitive data remains encrypted at-rest, in-compliance and safe from unauthorized access or attack.
For more information, visit http://gazzang.com/solutions/cybersecurity-for-the-industrial-internet About Gazzang Gazzang provides data security solutions and expertise to help enterprises protect sensitive information and maintain performance in big data and cloud environments. Our technology enables
Keywords for this news article include: Gazzang, Information Technology, Information and Data Security, Information and Data Encoding and Encryption.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief