Internal clouds should enable organizations to empower internal consumers while at the same time maintain a certain level of safety and control. Unfortunately, many IT managers are worried about the ROI from a cost or performance standpoint, and that operationally this new infrastructure will actually add complexity before things get easier. Self-service models and ad-hoc provisioning processes can actually create operational chaos, and there are important considerations to be mindful of to remain in compliance with your corporate policies as you move workloads to this new cloud infrastructure. Key topics of discussion for the webinar include: What considerations should I be mindful of as I build my internal cloud?
Do the capabilities of my cloud meet all of my business requirements?
Does my self-service model match the way my internal customers plan and deploy applications?
What real life stories illustrate the challenges and pain points of managing internal clouds?
What tools are available to help me better manage and optimize my cloud operations?
How should I think about managing my cloud resources over the long term?
To register for this free event, please visit: http://bit.ly/GN0Aw7. About
For more information, visit www.cirba.com or follow us on Twitter @
Keywords for this news article include: Software,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- Office Depot Moving HQ to Florida