- CHART-1 trial represents the world's first Phase III trial in regenerative
medicine for a pre-programmed cellular therapy targeting heart failure
- To date, seven countries have granted authorization for
Cardio3 BioSciences' Phase III (CHART-1)
- Six leading clinical centers will participate in CHART-1 in
The Belgian biotechnology company, Cardio3 BioSciences (C3BS), a leader in the discovery and development of regenerative, protective and reconstructive therapies for the treatment of cardiac diseases, today announces it has received authorization from the
After the recent authorization in Spain, and earlier in
The CHART-1 trial represents the world's first Phase III trial for a pre-programmed cellular therapy targeting heart failure.
The Phase III trial is a prospective, multi-centre, randomized, sham-controlled, patient-and evaluator-blinded study comparing treatment with C-Cure(R) to a sham treatment. The trial will recruit a minimum of 240 patients with chronic advanced symptomatic heart failure. The primary endpoint of the trial is a composite endpoint including mortality, morbidity, quality of life, Six Minute Walk Test and left ventricular structure and function at 9 months post-procedure.
If you want to subscribe to the company newsletter, please fill in the subscription form on the website http:// [http://www.c3bs.com ]www.c3bs.com
Most Popular Stories
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- GM Stock Hits New High as U.S. Exit Nears
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- 18 L.A. Sheriff's Deputies Face U.S. Charges