SAP and SAS are leaders for in-memory platform technology, advanced analytics and business applications. The collaboration between SAS and SAP is expected to harness the power of combined platforms while helping to eliminate data movement, duplication and reconciliation. It will also enable massive parallelization of computationally intense workloads, all in-memory, enabling new Big Data solutions that could not previously be delivered.
The in-memory functionality is designed to improve data scientists productivity by accelerating model development, iteration and deployment. The single environment for business applications and advanced analytics is expected to also vastly simplify IT landscape, help reduce costs and deliver real-time performance. The partnership of SAS, the market-leading advanced analytics provider, with SAP will simplify Big Data and analytics efforts by reducing data movement and allowing for faster decision-making, said
SAS and SAP plan to execute a co-sell pilot program to engage select joint customers to validate SAS applications running on SAP
Combining the power of SAP
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- North Korea Frees 85-Year-Old Vet Merrill Newman